BullionVault

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gambia Henna Tattoo Designer

Henna designs make great Body Art With thousands of designs to choose from, my designs are inspired by many cultures, religions, symbols and historical periods, including Indian, Egyptian, Moroccan, Modern American, Jewish, Tribal, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Native American, European, African, Pakistani, Celtic, Russian, Japanese and more. I can offer a range of options from simple to extravagant designs and services, and can cater my "henna tattoo" services to a wide range of budgets.

Hi, my name is Daba and I am the primary consultant designer artist at Ocean Bay Spa. I have a health and wellness background, having studied Henna designs,Hair Styling,massage therapy,nail technology and healing treatments. I find tremendous satisfaction in providing our clients with creative and amazing henna designs as well as beauty consultations and five star service. 

I have been an artist all my life and a henna / mehndi artist for over 5 years. Having family in both Senegal and the UK, I benefit from the influence and knowledge of many diverse cultures. I take pride in hearing my clients exclaim that we "are the best"! It is our goal to provide you with a fun, safe and enchanting experience with this ancient body art! Welcome to my consulting service, please look around and of course, let us know how i may be of service.
 I use only natural henna and premium ingredients for my henna paste. No chemical additives or colour dyes.  Don't worry, henna is not painful in any way, it feels more like a relaxing spa treatment and it conditions the ski
I will happily disclose all ingredients. My henna formula combines natural powdered henna leaves with fragrant oils (let me know if you have perfume allergies), sugar, lemon juice, citric acid (natural preservative) and menthol (from mint) for a natural, fragrant and soothing paste that is applied to the skin.

Once applied, the henna paste should remain on the skin at least one hour, but three or more is best (for the very darkest colour, keep your henna on overnight!). An (optional) mixture of lemon juice and sugar is applied to your design to seal it to the skin and "set" the colour. For bridal henna and large henna designs, i offer wrapping to protect and seal in your henna for the ultimate dark colour.

The depth of the colour varies from person to person and the care given to the design (chlorinated water and lotions with exfoliants or acids will shorten the life of your henna). Moisturising each day with olive oil or Gambian Miracle cream will lengthen the life of your henna. Designs last from five days to two weeks depending on these factors.

If you are planning an outdoor event, i can be on hand to accommodate your guests. I would love to enchant and pamper your guests with henna at your next event! I want your experience to be wonderful! This is all part of our MY five star service and why my clients repeatedly tell me that i am "the best"!

No comments:

Post a Comment